Our lettings team has relationships with many media companies and corporate partners who enquire about short lets for periods of a few weeks up to several months. Most of our short let properties are managed by us, meaning we take care of all maintenance.
Why let your property for the short-term?
- If you’re unsure about selling, you can get the flexibility you need
- If you’re going abroad for a few months and want your property occupied
- If you want a great rental return, higher than standard tenancies
If you think you would like to let your property for the short term, please contact us for a free valuation.
Why rent a short let?
If you’re staying in London and want a stylish home from home rather than the sterile feel of a serviced apartment then a short let property could be the answer. We have a range of Notting Hill and Kensington short lets to suit all types of people – whether you’re a single person staying in London for work or a family re-locating for work, education or while your own home is being refurbished,
View our current short let properties
What’s included in a Notting Hill and Kensington short let?
- All of our short lets come fully furnished with all the appliances and things you need to settle straight in such as fully equipped kitchen, towels and bed linen.
- Most of our short lets have utility bills (excluding phone, TV and broadband) included in the weekly cost.