Our lettings team has relationships with many film studios, media companies and corporate partners who enquire about short lets for periods of a few weeks up to several months. Most of our short let properties are managed by us, meaning we take care of all maintenance.
Why let your property for the short-term?
- If you’re unsure about selling, you will receive a good income with no long term tenancy commitment
- If you’re going abroad for a few months and want your property occupied by a fully vetted tenant
- If you simply want a rental return which is generally at least 50% higher than you would expect from a long let tenant and the ability to use the flat between tenancies
If you think you would like to let your property for the short term, please contact us for a free valuation.
Why rent a short let?
If you’re coming to stay in London for a just a few weeks or months and do not want to be in a hotel we have a range of Notting Hill, Kensington and North Kensington properties available for short lets to suit you. Whether you’re a single person staying in London for work or study or a family re-locating for work or while your own home is being refurbished we have a good choice of properties which will offer you a home from home experience.
View our current short let properties
What’s included in a Notting Hill, Kensington and North Kensington short let?
- All of our short let properties come fully furnished with all the appliances and things you need to settle straight in such as fully equipped kitchen, towels and bed linen.
- Most of our short lets have utility bills (excluding phone) TV, broadband and wifi included in the weekly cost.