Our lettings team has relationships with many media companies and corporate partners who enquire about short lets from a period of a few weeks up to six to nine months. All of our short let properties are managed by us, meaning we take care of all maintenance.
Why let your property for the short-term?
- If you’re unsure about selling, you can get the flexibility you need
- If you’re going abroad for a few months and want your property occupied
- If you want a great rental return, higher than standard tenancies
If you think you would like to let your property for the short term, please contact us for a free valuation and expert advice.
Why rent a short let?
If you’re staying in London and want a stylish home from home rather than the sterile feel of a serviced apartment then a short let property could be the answer. We have a range of Notting Hill and Kensington short lets to suit all types of people – whether you’re a single person staying in London for work or a family re-locating for work, education or while your own home is being refurbished,
View our current short let properties
What’s included in a Notting Hill and Kensington short let?
- All of our short lets come fully furnished with all the appliances and things you need to settle straight in such as fully equipped kitchen, towels and bed linen.
- Most of our short lets have utility bills (excluding phone, TV and broadband) included in the weekly cost.
- You don’t pay a deposit on a short let – just an agreed period of rent in advance.
- All of our short let properties are managed by us, meaning we take care of all maintenance.