Properties to buy
properties for sale
Below is our list of property to buy. Please use the filters above to refine your search.
- Hammersley Lane, HP10£8,000,000Freehold6 Bedrooms | 3 Reception rooms | 6 BathroomsOpus House has been sympathetically built using a perfect blend of Danish brick, oak cladding and glass to create a stunning example of modern architecture. Sitting in a two acre plot on the edge of Penn in the Chilterns the house is offset by the most beautiful landscaped...
Hammersley Lane, HP10
- Broughton Poggs, GL7£3,900,000Freehold9 Bedrooms | 5 Reception rooms | 7 BathroomsThe major part of this handsome Grade II listed property dates back to Tudor times with later additions in 1680 and 1790. This beautiful south-facing attached house of over 8,000 sqft can be reached by a long, wooded driveway and its principal reception rooms overlook open...
Broughton Poggs, GL7
- Kingscote, Tetbury, GL8£3,000,000Freehold5 Bedrooms | 5 Reception rooms | 4 BathroomsBreathtaking beauty, birdsong and so much more. Lovingly known as Lower Hazelcote this extraordinary house and garden have been impeccably restored to create the perfect family home. Sitting in an unspoilt valley with uninterrupted views of meadows and forests the property...
Kingscote, Tetbury, GL8
- Spinney Lake, Somerford Keynes, Cirencester GL7 6QE£1,750,000Freehold4 Bedrooms | 1 Reception rooms | 3 BathroomsLakeside modern home within a private gated community in the heart of the Cotswolds. The accommodation is flexible but provides three bedrooms and a study which could be used as a fourth bedroom. The entertaining space is flexible with a totally open plan living area on the...
Spinney Lake, Somerford Keynes, Cirencester GL7 6QE
- Littleworth, GL5£1,500,000Freehold4 Bedrooms | 2 Reception rooms | 4 BathroomsThis charming south facing detached family home sits on a hillside in the beautiful village of Amberley. Dating back to pre-1800 it benefits from stunning views across hills and onto the valley below. Benefiting from approximately half an acre of gardens there is an orchard with...